Located on Montréal's South Shore in St-Hubert, Jones has been an international logistics partner to its loyal customers since 1954. We distinguish ourselves by our white-glove service, rigour and discipline, positive leadership, and commitment to our mission of bringing peace of mind to all our clients.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. At Jones, employees have access to insurance, hybrid work/life balance, training to develop skills, an employee assistance program, monthly massage therapy services, a close-knit team that holds social activities such as team lunches, Christmas parties, Halloween costume parties with prizes, summer activities, etc. Our close and open relationship with our employees allows us to offer working conditions that stand out.
Do you stand out by your ability to find solutions to meet your clients’ needs? Do you have strong negotiating skills? Are you motivated by achieving sales and profitability objectives? Are you committed to building lasting relationships with suppliers and customers? Join our team and put your strategic strengths to work in developing our company!
YOU WANT TO WORK…
- To be autonomous in the execution of your accounting tasks
- To make your expertise shine in our company and work as a team
- To obtain key responsibilities and continue to develop your skills
- With an open, human, and ambitious team that incarnates the company's values
- On several cases in partnership with various players to successfully carry out the shipment of merchandise
- Carry out the complete bookkeeping of the company and the accounting management including the closing of the periods
- Communicate with customers, suppliers, banks, external auditors and government authorities
- Track employee work hours and prepare payroll
- Extract reports, analyze results and update some key performance indicators
- File and archive accounting documents
- Relevant accounting degree or combination of relevant work experience
- Have more than five (5) years of experience in the accounting cycle in a company
- Knowledge of CargoWise software (an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism, both oral and written: Very important!
- Accuracy in the execution of its tasks
- A flexible, rigorous, and passionate team player
- Stress and unexpected situations management
- Friendly and eager to embody the values and culture of a company that looks like you
Do you recognize yourself in the description of this work position?
Send your resume to [email protected] to simplify the process.
We will only communicate with those candidates whose applications are selected.
Can't find your dream job?
"*" indicates required fields