Located on Montréal's South Shore in St-Hubert, Jones has been an international logistics partner to its loyal customers since 1954. We distinguish ourselves by our white-glove service, rigour and discipline, positive leadership, and commitment to our mission of bringing peace of mind to all our clients.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. At Jones, employees have access to insurance, hybrid work/life balance, training to develop skills, an employee assistance program, monthly massage therapy services, a close-knit team that holds social activities such as team lunches, Christmas parties, Halloween costume parties with prizes, summer activities, etc. Our close and open relationship with our employees allows us to offer working conditions that stand out.
Do you stand out by your ability to find solutions to meet your clients’ needs? Do you have strong negotiating skills? Are you motivated by achieving sales and profitability objectives? Are you committed to building lasting relationships with suppliers and customers? Join our team and put your strategic strengths to work in developing our company!
YOU WANT TO WORK…
- To make your expertise shine in our company and work as a team
- To obtain key responsibilities and continue to develop your skills
- With an open, human, and ambitious team that incarnates the company's values
- In an expanding company that provides competitive salaries, career development opportunities, telecommuting and attractive benefits
- Find suppliers offering the service(s) required by the customers
- Analyze and negotiate prices (sea, air, road) according to the specific needs and profitability objectives of the organization
- Produce and send quotes and ensure follow-up with clients
- Maintain pricing contracts in the customer database
- Work in partnership with the sales and operations teams
- Degree in transportation logistics or international commerce and/or 3-5 years of relevant experience in logistics, price negotiations, shipping, and follow-up of quotes to customers
- ATIC/CIFFA training in international transportation (an asset)
- Knowledge of CargoWise software (an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism, both oral and written: Very important!
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- A flexible, rigorous, and passionate team player
- Ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Concern for customer service and satisfaction
- Friendly and eager to embody the values and culture of a company that looks like you
Do you recognize yourself in the description of this work position?
Send your resume to [email protected] to simplify the process.
We will only communicate with those candidates whose applications are selected.