Located on Montréal's South Shore in St-Hubert, Jones has been an international logistics partner to its loyal customers since 1954. We distinguish ourselves by our white-glove service, rigour and discipline, positive leadership, and commitment to our mission of bringing peace of mind to all our clients.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. At Jones, employees have access to insurance, hybrid work/life balance, training to develop skills, an employee assistance program, monthly massage therapy services, a close-knit team that holds social activities such as team lunches, Christmas parties, Halloween costume parties with prizes, summer activities, etc. Our close and open relationship with our employees allows us to offer working conditions that stand out.
Do you see a problem as a challenge to solve? Are you motivated to help your customers and give them excellent service? Do you love technology and the possibilities it offers? Join our dynamic team that will help you develop your skills!
YOU WANT TO WORK…
- To make your expertise shine in our company and work as a team
- To obtain key responsibilities and continue to develop your skills
- With an open, human, and ambitious team that incarnates the company's values
- In an expanding company that provides competitive salaries, career development opportunities, telecommuting and attractive benefits
- On several cases in partnership with various players to successfully carry out the shipment of merchandise
- Coordinate shipping from A to Z
- Receive various customer requests (quotes, reservations, technical questions, etc.)
- Create records, apply the organization’s processes and complete the billing cycle
- Use the CargoWise platform to track and update records
- Anticipate and help solve potential transportation problems
- Advise clients on industry best practices to optimize their supply chain and minimize risk
- Degree in transportation logistics or international commerce and/or 3-5 years of relevant experience in maritime logistics
- ATIC/CIFFA training in international transportation (an asset)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingualism, both oral and written: Very important!
- Accuracy in the execution of its tasks
- A flexible, rigorous, and passionate team player
- Ability to set priorities and work under tight deadlines
- Concern for customer service and satisfaction
- Friendly and eager to embody the values and culture of a company that looks like you
Do you recognize yourself in the description of this work position?
Send your resume to [email protected] to simplify the process.
We will only communicate with those candidates whose applications are selected.
Can't find your dream job?
"*" indicates required fields